Books on ebay.

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
3 National Hives & 1 Observation Hive.(Indoors) & lots of empty boxes..

Check "Other Items" for sellers as well.

DOWN AMONG THE BEE FOLK 1st Ed 1946 BEEKEEPING LOG BOOK

BEES & BEEKEEPING by EVA CRANE

Successful Beekeeping, E.B. Wedmore (1946)

Beekeeping for Beginners, I.H.Jackson, 1924

Of these the one I would bid for would be Wedmore as I still consult mine.

The others... maybe Crane, the rest.... pfft.. no.

Bit lazy just putting up numbers Dishmop?

PH

Thats why I suggested to look at sellers "other items" because somebody had several for sale and its easier to see them in one go instead of hopping about between this forum and ebay...

Its also worth setting your page to 100 items per page and then "view similar items"

and .....

you caught me out.... I'm lazy.:iagree:

When I put beekeeping/beekeeping supplies into Ebay I get the grand total of 3 items...where has everything else gone????????

Try beekeeping (not beekeeping eqt) then look in the left and choose "pet supplies"

or try beehive and choose "pet suppies"

or bee hive.

or bee keeping or bees

I have a feeling that ebay have been "improving" things over the weekend.

I hope there it is nobody from this forum bidding on the Wedmore book. Unless you know exactly what you are bidding for, pm me. I have both.

Even Poly Hive may be mistaken.....

Regards, RAB

Lost me Rab I just put up what Ebay told me.

Something wrong with the Wedmore book?

PH

wedmore book

i think RAB is alluding to the "outdated" views on hive ventilation in the book "the ventilation of bee-hives".

46cm2 hole in your ceiling anyone?

Amazon have an old copy of this book for sale at $200.

They aslo have some Buckfast Abbey books from £6 +

Hi,

Rab is pointing out that it's not 'A Manual of Beekeeping' which is what some of the bidders may be assuming.

Roland

Not quite...

A Manual of Beekeeping by E.B. Wedmore (Hardcover - Dec 1989)
3 used from $91.79
Books: See all 200 items

PH

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Manual-Bee-Keeping-English-Speaking-Bee-Keepers/dp/0856680400/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1290113572&sr=8-3-fkmr0"]http://www.amazon.com/Manual-Bee-Keeping-English-Speaking-Bee-Keepers/dp/0856680400/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1290113572&sr=8-3-fkmr0[/ame]

Dishmop,

Get real, you are not in the US continent. Durrr.

And wile we're at it the one on epay at 20 quid plus is just 4 quid from amazon!

Dishmop,

Get real, you are not in the US continent. Durrr.

I said Amazon.

I didnt know I had to abide by your rules and specify exactly which bloody Amazon site it was on......

And wile we're at it the one on epay at 20 quid plus is just 4 quid from amazon!
So!!

Planet Valium.

Indeed some chill is always good.

Last I looked, some min ago 95 odd bucks is £59.

Like everything buyer beware.

PH

I said Amazon.

I didnt know I had to abide by your rules and specify exactly which bloody Amazon site it was on......

So!!

Planet Valium.

Never mind Dishmop, Rab is only showing his superiority again and again and again..... its like..:beatdeadhorse5:

Nevermind, we perhaps don't need to guess who has a bid on this, then.

Hopefully the one who has made 16 of the 18 bids will win it.

Giving out information, which is obviously as useful as a chocolate teapot, does nobody on the forum any favours at all; if it occurs, like this, with all responses....well....newbees beware!

Back