bloody flu

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry you aren't well. get well soon. good job it isn't man flu or you wouldn't even be able to type.

Last edited:
man flu me???? no way!! sat at home with all the kids today and whinged at each other.....im back to work tomorrow at least ill get some peace:)

artibaton your post has warmed my heart!
Thats one of the main things I am trying to achieve here on the forum.
A place that members can come on and chat about stuff that makes us a community.

p.s

If you die can I have your hives ?

well if the Noro virus a fortnight ago didnt see me off im hoping a bit of flu wont......i think my kids are just little incubators of nasty winter bugs....but hey if i do kick the bucket consider them urs:nopity:

So far I've managed to stay clear this season, had a coughy cold last week but felt fine. . . . .I did get a bout of man flu - or bird flu. . . . .something like that last Christmas, laid me up nicely on the only days off I get at this time of year :)

Hope you feel better soon Artibaton :grouphug:

Frisbee

better now back to the big girls tonight....moooooo

From a medical point of view - I prescribe hot toddies!!:cheers2:

Over the last fortnight my wife and kids went down with something flu-like. I was the only one not affected but then I was the only one eating honey each day. :)

Steve

Latest posts

Back