Bid 4 bees

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Northants_new

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Apologies if this has been asked or referred to previously, but I could not find any reference to it.

Has anyone ever purchased off the above site before. Any good or bad experiences of it?

Thanks

Still amateur in places, but have met the owner and his heart's in the right place. Plans to start a US site too (a little premature I'd have thought).

Buying bees over the net, make sure you ask plenty questions....but watch your words or you'll get a mail sternly warning that you're not to arrange deals behind their backs...so don't say something like "do you sell many nucs?"! Hardware deal through there was straightforward.

B4B is only as good as the people selling on the site, same as ebay and there must be good and bad people.

I've purchased from 4 different sellers without any problems.

Ian

I have visited the apiary and bought products from the owner, nice chap no problems.

Apologies if this has been asked or referred to previously, but I could not find any reference to it.

Has anyone ever purchased off the above site before. Any good or bad experiences of it?

Thanks

They Banned me :( as i asked if i could pay cash and collect so they said i was trying to evade their system but i was not

but after discussion at stoneleigh at his stand i rejoined

I bought a nuc last year, and that worked out fine.

Looks like there are a lots of complete hive inc colony sales about to close. It will be interesting to see what value people put on the items.

Latest posts

Back