BIBBA talk on Ley Lines

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Dove

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Are any of you going to watch Roger Patterson's talk on Energy Lines on Tuesday 20th April at 5:30pm?

delete

Last edited:
deleted

Last edited:
deleted

Last edited:
deleted

Last edited:
Are you going to troll the whole forum with these posts?
I've added them to three threads that were about Ley Lines or Energy lines because it's applicable. With this being my first time posting, I thought the interested people would see it that way. Are you going to censor me? Have I done something wrong?

Last edited:
Are you going to troll the whole forum with these posts?
It's only five posts advertising Roger's talk ....I'll try and listen in - I heard about half his talk on energy lines some time ago but I had to leave early ... will be worth a listen even for non-believers ....

It's only five posts advertising Roger's talk ....I'll try and listen in - I heard about half his talk on energy lines some time ago but I had to leave early ... will be worth a listen even for non-believers ....
Agreed. I wonder why a bias moderator of this forum wants to try and stop people seeing information which might contradict their own personal view. You don't have to go to the webinar. Although, in order to argue against something, surely knowing another person's point of view is important? I thought these forums were about that @jenkinsbrynmair ?

Not trying to stop anyone finding out about the webinar, that's why I've given you your own thread to publicise it. What I do object is someone hijacking everyone else's threads to advertise it.
As for my own views, well after sitting through a few of his talks yes, I do find him extremely tedious and opinionated, but as for energy lines, dig around a bit on the forum and you will find I'm pretty open minded about the subject - I even started a thread (not jumped on someone ese's) to start a discussion based on my own observations.

Once is useful. More than once is spam.
It wasn't in one thread. It was in the appropriate threads that were talking about it. I thought that that way the people who had been talking about it would find out about this that might be useful. Now that @jenkinsbrynmair has moved them all into one it does seem daft.

Not trying to stop anyone finding out about the webinar, that's why I've given you your own thread to publicise it. What I do object is someone hijacking everyone else's threads to advertise it.
As for my own views, well after sitting through a few of his talks yes, I do find him extremely tedious and opinionated, but as for energy lines, dig around a bit on the forum and you will find I'm pretty open minded about the subject - I even started a thread (not jumped on someone ese's) to start a discussion based on my own observations.
So why not send me a message and say "Can we delete all but one and move it to it's own thread so that it doesn't confuse people"?

Bob, welcome to the forum. Yes, t's always like this. Yes, I intend watching the lecture because although I am extremely scepticsl about ley lines per se, it should be fun and he tends to mention interesting things as he goes along. I think in the lectue description he implies he himself is sceptical snd the lecure will be slightly tongue in cheek, but does throw up some interesting observations.

My apologies for actually answering the OP's question

Agreed. I wonder why a bias moderator of this forum wants to try and stop people seeing information which might contradict their own personal view. You don't have to go to the webinar. Although, in order to argue against something, surely knowing another person's point of view is important? I thought these forums were about that @jenkinsbrynmair ?
Dude you’re new; don’t dis our mods.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back