BIBBA conference

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hachi

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
Commercial
Number of Hives
Damn! A lot more than I ever thought I'd have
Popped along yesterday, had planned on being their Friday too but work got in the way. I was pleasantly surprised to meet a few old friends that were there too.

Yesterday was a really enjoyable day, the lectures I attended were very good so much so, that I think I'll book to go again next year. The food was good too so thanks for BIBBA putting it on.

I was warned the BIBBA group were almost cult like but I saw no evidence of that and enjoyed the day.

In summary, its well worth it and if you get the chance to go, I'd recommend it.

Popped along yesterday, had planned on being their Friday too but work got in the way. I was pleasantly surprised to meet a few old friends that were there too.

Yesterday was a really enjoyable day, the lectures I attended were very good so much so, that I think I'll book to go again next year. The food was good too so thanks for BIBBA putting it on.

I was warned the BIBBA group were almost cult like but I saw no evidence of that and enjoyed the day.

In summary, its well worth it and if you get the chance to go, I'd recommend it.

It's a biennial event so you'll have to wait till 2020. I must admit I enjoyed it when it was in the IOM 2 years ago- helped by hearing Randy Oliver's talk.

Just found that out LOL oh well 2020 it is then

Latest posts

Back