• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold Beeswax For Sale

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlie Chapel

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
Hi, I have approx 25 kilos wax for sale, extracted with a steamer some time ago, make me an offer.

Situated near Chipping Norton.

SOLD Thank's

Last edited:
Not being rude, but that wax is very manky looking.

As i said its been stored for a while, the outside may look manky as you said, but its solid enough.
No offence taken.

Why don't you swap it for foundation? You don't get that much but better than nothin!

Why don't you swap it for foundation? You don't get that much but better than nothin!
25kg exchanged at a cost of £1.67/lb; £91.85 (£64.90 if just over 25kgs@£1.18/lb) would get you 275 sheets of 14*12.
Add on a wiring charge of £53.08. Total max spend of £145 for £635 of foundation; equates to over £19/kg of wax - better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick.
Think I got my maths right, apologies if not.

Hi,
Also have 3.5 thousand genuine Nicot cell cups and 100 each of the cell cup holders and frame attachment plugs.

Thanks Richard

Last edited:
Hi, Should have said, had to give up he bees a while back to look after my wife, lost her this spring, don't have the heart or inclination to start again.
Also have 3.5 thousand genuine Nicot cell cups and 100 each of the cell cup holders and frame attachment plugs.

Thanks Richard
Sorry, didn't realise the background. You are too far away for me.

Back