• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

bees wanted best prices paid

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theengraver

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
400 + 200 Nucs + 200 Mating Hives
hi
im looking to buy nucs and full colonys im based near dumfries but travel to leeds and scarborough on a regular basis so i can collect anywere on route
east west north or south yourkshire or liverpool manchester way willing to pay good prices so please let me know.
Happy 2011
Mike

no not really i have over 100 hives so im ok on that side
just nee more for the queen rearing project and II
if you must know please feel free to come and inspect!

I was just interested because you posted course details,It was not a question pre inspection.

so many bee sellers are so scared that other people are looking to buy bees to resell so they miss out on a few ££££ all i want to do is raise queens to sell im willing to make a very large investment in this project
i have already spent many thousands on equiptment in cluding a trip to germany to buy II from peter schley.
all this to make a few ££s for my selft after return on investment and so beekeepers can buy BRITISH QUEENS rather than nasty soft imported queens!

Sounds a great idea and something I am very much in support of.
Why import early queens just in the name of profit when our own breeding stock can be much better than some imports.
Regards getting money back on equipment spent out on,I dont think you need to expalin that to any of use as we have all invested big time in Beekeeping.

Make your queens better than Nortons imports and you will be on the right track..

hi
thanks for that
all i need is a little help to build up a large amount of bees so the queens raised are strong and large so any one that can help by selling me nucs
that would be great and im willing to pay them a good price
Mike

Latest posts

Back