Bees Trained To Detect COVID-19

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Covid in Holland is in very sad state. Those bee guys should do something much more usefull covid work.

Bee's have been trained to detect various elements in the past from explosives to cancer. The problem is their life span .....

If I can train my bees to attack my daughter's unsatisfactory boyfriends then they can be trained to do anything.
Do your bees detect the defective traits of your daughter's boyfriends or do they do as you command? 🤣

I can see any developing hanky-panky being rapidly curtailed by a bee sting. The Worst Places To Get Stung By A Bee: Nostril, Lip, Penis
Indeed!

I heard Michael Smith giving several lectures at the National Honey Show a few years back. He was extremely knowledgeable and very amusing.
Tom Seeley always says it's a pity that after all the work Michael has done the one thing he's remembered for is this piece of research! :laughing-smiley-014
I was stung on the nose last week and I can assure you it really brings tears to your eyes!!!! Not been stung on the penis YET!

If I can train my bees to attack my daughter's unsatisfactory boyfriends then they can be trained to do anything.
Could do with some advice here - did you sprinkle him with isoamylacetate?

I remember reading that bees had been trained to detect drugs. Apparently the training is easy and very quick, a restrained bee is presented with a sugar solution scented with whatever you want to detect (a very few times), it will then extend its proboscis when exposed to the appropriate scent, that is detected to sound an alarm.

I remember reading that bees had been trained to detect drugs. Apparently the training is easy and very quick, a restrained bee is presented with a sugar solution scented with whatever you want to detect (a very few times), it will then extend its proboscis when exposed to the appropriate scent, that is detected to sound an alarm.
Inscentinel were the company

Latest posts

Back