• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Bees on Ebay

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice pic floyd,

I feel sure ebay will cancel this listing unless it is reword'ed, despite bees not technicaly animals, ebay always removed honey bees

ebay said:
Live Animals

Live animals or pets other than the exceptions noted here, may not be listed on eBay. The sales of the following items are permitted, provided that the seller guarantees in the listing that the animals will be packaged safely and posted via next day delivery.

Aquarium or pond fish, snails or similar creatures.

Lobsters, crabs, shellfish and other similar creatures that are live when sold but intended for human consumption.

Live insects, crickets and worms used as bait or feeder food for pets.

Last edited:
Floyd, are your hives National or Langstroth, as it is not obvious to me from the photo.

Further, why do you show a location on this forum of the Highlands of Scotland, when the bee hives are listed on ebay as being in Leicestershire? That is some out of the way apairy!

Further, why do you show a location on this forum of the Highlands of Scotland, when the bee hives are listed on ebay as being in Leicestershire? That is some out of the way apairy!

maybe its not his auction?

Thanks! you are quite right, I mis-read the post too. I think it was the last sentence that stated Floyd's last post was ignored. I shall read the posts more carefully next time :cheers2:

Latest posts

Back