Bees in the hands of a MORON

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Outlander

Field Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
12 14x12 hives. 2 standard nationals and 8 14x12 nucs.
I was unfortunate to have met some guy about 6-7 weeks ago. He had spotted a swarm that settled in a field on a hedge opposite my friends. This guy pulled up and asked to park in my friend’s garden. Village Girl is said friend. Guy gets a surprise to find he has pulled up in the garden of a lady who at the time did not have bees but was on a course and offered to help catch the swarm with him.

After swarm was caught and he went of all smug with himself full of stories of how he caught the wild bee swarm single handed and told of this to the other chicken owners at his small holders association, he was not seen again by VG until he needed help. Help was given on two may be three occasion and he was asked just to keep VG informed of their progress as she had help catch them and was interested but no nothing from Mr small holder who only lived a two minute walk away.

He turns up last week wanting VG to look through hive with him as he had not seen much happening around hive. VG could not oblige as was busy at this time or realized she was just being used for the little knowledge she had.

Today turns up asking for help has he had piles of dead bees outside hive. Was told to talk with bee inspector or beekeepers at his small holders group. But no, wife of bee guy feels that it may be nothing and he may look stupid in front of snotty small holder friends (she was putting on her parts and stamping her feet). Guy and the wife were told in no uncertain terms that the bees were their responsibility and they needed to sort thing out. He did eventually get them looked at. Only about one frame of bees left and drone laying workers. Turns out in the time he had this big prime swarm he last checked them 3 weeks ago. This inspection was a quick peer in and lifted frames up a few inches then put them back. He could not even say whether he had brood at all in the 7 weeks of owning these poor creatures.

Anyway if you ever come to this forum to have a look through and you read this you’ll know I’m talking about you, may I suggest you never keep bees again in fact I wouldn’t
Trust you with a wormery. North Norfolk bees are better off without you.

OR MAY BE DLQ

Sorry rant over.
:iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid:

Last edited:
she was putting on her parts

the only typo I can think of is even more risque !

Dear oh dear, well; that jolly well told him!

And as for her! She can putting on her parts somewhere else!

North Norfolk is a respectable place and our very own Village Girl! She used to be such a nice girl!

Who would have believed it! :coolgleamA:

:eek: what did i do i , i tried to help its not my fault if advice is not taken, and when i found out how bad things were going i strongly advised him call in bee inspector i even provided the number, :willy_nilly:

Sorry did I word it wrong or rant too much that it lost its understanding or is it that BBG can not take things in this time of night or may be he just can not read.:willy_nilly::willy_nilly:

Or maybe read the post and see it's an obvious leg pull.

BBG is still sharp enough never mind the time of night.

I blame the vicar anyway, North Norfolk hasn't been the same since he moved in. :)

But Village Girl, such goings on ! ;) :coolgleamA:

she was putting on her parts

the only typo I can think of is even more risque !

lmao putting on her parts means.. stamping her feet wanting her way, sort of , having a hissy fit, :rolleyes: definatly not a typo :rofl: and i am a lady outlander said so as for the vicker well thats another story lol

Last edited:
:DWell I'm glad we got that one sorted out then...

Oh and what have they done with grumpy. Olly needs to be reinstated.:D

lmao putting on her parts means.. stamping her feet wanting her way, sort of , having a hissy fit, :rolleyes: definatly not a typo :rofl: and i am a lady outlander said so as for the vicker well thats another story lol

Now you're talking!

BTW does the vicker rub the Vick in or is that a typo, a Freudian slip or just wishful thinking! :smilielol5:

Now you're talking!

BTW does the vicker rub the Vick in or is that a typo, a Freudian slip or just wishful thinking! :smilielol5:

i dont like to get involved with vic or the vicker :eek: what they get up to is entirly thear own bisness as long as they dont scare the bees ;)

Latest posts

Back