• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Bees for sale

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bee Sting

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
Hi there
Due to unforeseen circumstances I have a full colony of bees for sale.

Bees are on 10 national frames, are healthy, calm and productive, the queen is this years although not marked or clipped.

Located on the Glos/Worc border, buyer will have to bring own national box to transport.

Sensible offers please

how much are you looking for?

not desperate, just thinking about my third project...

5p per bee ? :biggrinjester:

but seriously, tbh i wasn't sure what to ask for, I've never bought or sold bees before.

I know what the going rate for a 5 or 6 frame nuc is so i thought i would leave it open to offers

but seriously, tbh i wasn't sure what to ask for, I've never bought or sold bees before.

I know what the going rate for a 5 or 6 frame nuc is so i thought i would leave it open to offers

What strain of Bee are they?

I will take 10 please,could you provide 6 workers 3 drones plus the queen.

Can I Paypal the 50 pence ?

Thanks.

no probs
would you like them by post or should i just point them in the right direction:cheers2:

the bees are the Italian kind and I would be happy to accept the going price of a standard national nuc which seems to be around the 125 earth pound mark

no probs
would you like them by post or should i just point them in the right direction

and this LOL

Hi there
Due to unforeseen circumstances I have a full colony of bees for sale.

Bees are on 10 national frames, are healthy, calm and productive, the queen is this years although not marked or clipped.

Located on the Glos/Worc border, buyer will have to bring own national box to transport.

Sensible offers please
hi, are your bees still available? thanks, neil

please can you give me an estimate as to how many bees there would be in a nuc so i have some idea as what to offer. ( i do have a paypal account). if we come to some arrangement i could collect later in the week. many thanks.

bees for sale

hello could you tell me if your colony of bees is still available----barbaran

You could always put them in a match box and send them here.

Regards;

I imagine the bees have gone by now - if not I would be very interested and would pay in excess of £100.

Regards Stevie B

now i really think they have gone but no harm in asking!

are they still available?

With a question like that, your username has to be an anagram :) :) :) :)

Sorry, it's just me. Welcome to the forum and don't forget to bring your sense of humour with you.

just a play on computer terms!

I know if you read it quickly it can look bad thank you for the welcome and luckily i do have a sence of humour!

I am one of those from this time of year that are on the beekeeping and i am ready to start on the path of the bee!

just got to get the starting equipment and the bees. I have joined my local BKA but there are no nucs coming at the moment... not that i was expecting people to be making them now!

Latest posts

Back