Bee's and neighbours

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrB

Drone Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
My next door neighbours have recently come back from a 3 day coach trip which included a day at Buckfast abbey.
they were kind enough to bring me a book back, "Breeding the honeybe" by brother adam. a very interesting book, and perfect neighbours for the bee's! :)

My next door neighbours have recently come back from a 3 day coach trip which included a day at Buckfast abbey.
they were kind enough to bring me a book back, "Breeding the honeybe" by brother adam. a very interesting book, and perfect neighbours for the bee's! :)

oh to have nice neighbours

The only thing i have received from one of my neighbours is a Solictors letter saying that the woman who lived there was alergic to bee stings and i must get rid of my bees as she had been stung by my bees and ended up in hospital

I only stored empty supers in the garden and the reason i dont keep bees at home is there are three beekeepers within one hundred yards and it poor forage ( large golf course nearbye)

The solictor actually visited me and asked to see if my boxes were all empty ( luckly not wet supers:biggrinjester:) but i know they are now trying to find out all the local beekeepers and have sent a letter to the beekeeper on the allotement where i used to keep mine,and have forced the allotment assocation to say they will only allow two beehives on a 4 acre site

Rather OTT approach but then they are Bankers and have a 09 reg 110 defender landrover ( no mud for miles ) and 10 reg Audi quattro,

must stop splashing lemon grass oil over their fence though, :blush5:

MW

Your response whould be you are allergic to Bankers and send a solicitor's letter asking them to move 3 miles away....

MM - I'd love to know how the solicitor is going to serve papers on all the feral colonies in your area!!

Back