• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Bees and all equipment for sale Kent

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Hi all due to a change in circumstances I am selling by two colonies of bees and all equipment, below is a list of everything. I have classified it as new (bought by me in the last 3 years, some used by me, some not) or old (old secondhand parts that came with my bees). There are probably a few bits I've forgot. All parts are for National hives. Bees alive and well and treated with thymol and oxcylic acid annually. Brood comb needs replacing, was just building up to this but now I have to sell them. Some of the old stuff needs repairs. Buyer must buy everything, I will not sell bits individually.

3 Nuc boxes old
1 Honey spinner old
1 honey spinner new
3 buckets with lids new
4 strainers new
1 cap remover new
1 bee brush new
1 dummy board new
2 feeders old
1 feeder new
6 supers with frame and drawn comb old
4 super boxes old
1 brood box new
3 brood boxes old
1 smoker new
1 mesh floor new
2 wooden floors old
7 crown boards old
4 crown boards new
3 excluders new
2 excluders old
3 lids old
1 lid new
1 full body bee suit large old
1 jacket bee suit new
1 hive tool new
1 hive tool old
Approximately 30 unmade super frame parts brand new
Approximately 30 unmade brood frame parts brand new
30 sheets wired wax foundation brood brand new
20 sheets wired wax foundation super brand new
And finally two colonies of bees.
The price is £300 for everything which I think is a fair price, I was sold them for a fair price by a retiring beekeeper and was very appreciative of this so want to pass that on. The buyer must buy EVERYTHING, I will not sell anything individually. Buyer collects from East Peckham Kent. Best way to contact me is text or email as my phones in a locker at work and reception at home is poorThank you Sarah

Last edited by a moderator:
I think some lucky member is going to get a bargain....

Almost worth travelling to Kent for........Good luck
E

Sold to a very nice man. Wax extractor for sale on ebay

Bees have gone to a lovely new home. Am also selling a solar wax extractor on eBay.

Glad they went to a good home . Being not to far from you i realy had to sit on my hands and chant no more bee stuf no more bee stuff

Wax extractor for sale

Sorry for delay yes that's it, it's only a couple of years old, my dad who has been a builder for 40+ years made it. It works very well.

Latest posts

Back