Beekeeping Unit

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
None wishing to get into a bidding war for the right to own the most expensive time consuming and totally frustrating planning application BUT, it has taken us so far 7 years and cost several hundred thousand pounds to get to the stage that we can finally submit an application in for our new premises, the current planning laws are never going to see any governments target of 300K houses each year achieved.

the current planning laws are never going to see any governments target of 300K houses each year achieved.
Nor will we ever reach net zero CO2 emissions if the conservationists continue to thwart replacement of inefficient housing.

Nor will we ever reach net zero CO2 emissions if the conservationists continue to thwart replacement of inefficient housing.
I would say "environmental activists" not "conservationists" im one of the latter and certainly don't condone blocking the public highway along with every colleague i know ;)

I would say "environmental activists" not "conservationists" im one of the latter and certainly don't condone blocking the public highway along with every colleague i know ;)
I meant those that want to conserve everything and prevent change if at all possible.

Latest posts

Back