Beekeeping UK

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

victor meldrew

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
Has anyone visited this forum?
After reading a protracted list of rules regarding spam etc . I found nothing but reams of copy from kitchen manufacturers/ fitters and nowt else ,weird!
VM

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is it our Scottish oil rigger friend who left this forum to start one of his own?

Don't think so . :) I've visited his site!
VM

I think that was a forum set up with a similar name to this one - likely to try to attract those that didn't know the difference. Some (one at least) moderators, I believe, were members of this forum who had 'defected'.

It was never a decent forum and soon fell into dis-use. Run by muppets who, frankly, were not up to giving well thought out beekeeping advice. Out in the 'wilderness' comes to mind, for those that might remember....

RAB

Edit: not wilderness, wrong member. It was widder..... and likely her hubby. They liked to try to advertise their services on the forum, IIRC.

Last edited:
Strong minded character , personality clash , preferred to lead , moderated and left various beekeeping fora before aspiring to run his own!
VM

Latest posts

Back