Beekeeping shops in Poland (Krakow)

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theworker

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
A odd post for my 1st post to the forum. I am a long time browser on the forum and gleaner of other peoples knowledge. This forum and its contents have saved me numerous times.

My question is does anyone know of a beekeeping shop in Krakow, Poland. I am going there on holidays and heard from someone (another beekeeper) that there was a shop near the main square that sells beekeeping equipment. whenever I am away I always call too the local equipment supplier to see what they use locally. You'd be surprised the quality of equipment you can pick up which we can use in Ireland/UK also.

theworker

you could try googling it - or Ask Jeeves

Some interesting beekeeping items including a lovely log hive in the agricultural section of the folk museum. Easy to get to.

Pubs a horrid smoky mess full of teens and a few even had windows. Ah well, can't have everything.

krakow is a student town vey much like the ones here , bristol and cardiff etc, so when its in term time its very crowded and full of students doing student thinks when its out of term the whole place quiets down and is great to go to or in my case work , last time i was there they were re doing the whole town centre square and it did look quite nice when it was almost finished but i ant been back since

Latest posts

Back