Help Support Beekeeping Forum:

Newbeeneil 

Drone Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
national
Number of Hives
40 plus 19 that I maintain for clients.
Out of boredom I tapped on the members tab at the top of the page to find that there appear to be a lot of Robots very interested in beekeeping, are we going to be made redundant in a brave new world or are they purely mining information?
Isn't technology wonderful? 😄

The Poot 

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
national
Number of Hives
Yes interesting, you can see that certain robots “look” at all equipment related threads and a little scarily, those related to selling honey from the roadside.
Loads of guests too!

Reaction score
Hive Type
national
Number of Hives
35 this winter
Yes interesting, you can see that certain robots “look” at all equipment related threads and a little scarily, those related to selling honey from the roadside.
Loads of guests too!
I've also looked at this.. I could do with a robot to give me a hand..i don't think I've enough children.

This forum is being watched more, and being moderated to an inch of its life.. Let alone more people being banned..
Where has Speybee gone fiat500fiat?
Neo nics.. Banned because??

Can I be banned so my wife can have a repeave from me coming on here, when I should be doing house choirs.

The Poot 

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
national
Number of Hives
I've also looked at this.. I could do with a robot to give me a hand..i don't think I've enough children.

This forum is being watched more, and being moderated to an inch of its life.. Let alone more people being banned..
Where has Speybee gone fiat500fiat?
Neo nics.. Banned because??

Can I be banned so my wife can have a repeave from me coming on here, when I should be doing house choirs.
Have these been banned?

jenkinsbrynmair 

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hive Type
national
Number of Hives
Too many - but not nearly enough
Out of boredom I tapped on the members tab at the top of the page to find that there appear to be a lot of Robots very interested in beekeeping,
Always been the case - the typical follow the list beekeepers who don't think just follows lists and blindly tick boxes
'OooH, it's May - time to shook swarm'
Why?
'Because it's May!!'
'Oooh it's October - time to ventilate'
why?
'Because damp kills bees not cold'
Explain
' err.................................'

The Poot 

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
national
Number of Hives
Really?
Care to explain to everyone how you've come to this conclusion?
On the original theme....
Morning Jenks,
Looks like there’s robots checking out your underfloor entrance design. I reckon someone will be patenting it soon and we’ll then have the opportunity to buy from Thrones at a very special price😩

jenkinsbrynmair 

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hive Type
national
Number of Hives
On the original theme....
Morning Jenks,
Looks like there’s robots checking out your underfloor entrance design. I reckon someone will be patenting it soon and we’ll then have the opportunity to buy from Thrones at a very special price😩
Don't worry - it's been open access for years Thrones (who in all fairness at least had the courtesy to tell me they'd used the design) sell it as an option on their Adapta floor, and at least another two manufacturers (who didn't even bother) are selling it.
It's a concept rather than an 'invention' and based on a variety of underfloor entrances (Dartington, Kewl, heather floor to name but a few)
I just made easy to follow plans for its construction and shared them with everyone because I'm like that - what my grandfather used to call soft, or daft - depending on how many 'embers' he'd knocked back from his bed time whisky bottle 😁

Erichalfbee 

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
The reason we do that is so that we both know what’s going on there’s nothing sinister or conspiratorial in it

victor meldrew 

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
Loads of guests too!
When the first forum was introduced , membership of the BBKA was required to view the forum .

jenkinsbrynmair 

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hive Type
national
Number of Hives
When the first forum was introduced , membership of the BBKA was required to view the forum .
I think you have the wrong forum - Mark has said on more than one occasion that this forum was set up as an alternative to the BBKA one

Latest posts