Beekeeping Quiz details:

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BKF Admin

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Welcome to the thread for the Beekeeping Forum xmas quiz.

Poly Hive has been kind enough to make up 50 multiple choice questions/answers.

This will be the first time this software has run live so any hiccups I will sort out as we go.

The quiz will run until 17th January(Thats when PH gets back from his hols in Cuba).

Once you have completed the quiz the results will be sent to you in a pm with a percentage of correct answers at the bottom.

I have set this quiz so the correct answers are hidden until the quiz closes.

It will show you what questions you did answer correct,just not the correct answers of the questions you get wrong.

Please do not use Google ect to find answer's to any questions but use the quiz to see what Beekeeping knowledge you already have.

It has taken me some time to get the code working so it would be a shame to not use it on a regular basis throughout the year.

Any questions or problems please post below and I will try and sort it.

Mark.

Still a few problems, no images showing lol. I'll check back later, can't wait to see if I know wth I'm doing LOL :D

yes, thank you....here goes LOL

Best of luck to everyone and I hope you have as much fun doing it as I had making it up.

As the good lady here said, "If you want to argue about it, go to the hives and moan to them."

I have done my best to be accurate and the books consulted were, the Beekeeping Encyclopeia, Honey Farming, and also my little grey cells.

PH... and Merry Xmas when it comes. Not to mention Full Supers for next year.

Best of luck to everyone and I hope you have as much fun doing it as I had making it up.

As the good lady here said, "If you want to argue about it, go to the hives and moan to them."

I have done my best to be accurate and the books consulted were, the Beekeeping Encyclopeia, Honey Farming, and also my little grey cells.

PH... and Merry Xmas when it comes. Not to mention Full Supers for next year.

LOL, 60%...clearly I still have much to learn :)

For a first season that is pretty good. Well done you.

PH

Great Quiz

One or two difficult questions but I throughly enjoyed taking it even though I should of scored higher.. :leaving:

Good fun, thanks for this..78%. I did cheat on 2 questions though!!

Ian

Says you are not allowed to cheat. I think a few were lucky, sort of informed guesses, just from snippets I remember reading. I want to do another one now LOL

Cheating is punishable by staking out midsummer coated in honey for the bees to punish accordingly. (Imagine the Cube's voice... and tremble)

PH

Nice one PH and thank you. Clearly a lot of work behind this. Not only is there so much to remember and learn but it seems an awful lot more hidden away in beekeepers' archives!

Great quiz! Shocking score from moi! Clueless on section about identifying diseases...

Ben P

Thanks for all the effort and time that it must have taken to put this together.
76% so need to do some more reading before the new season starts!

Kev

Says you are not allowed to cheat. I think a few were lucky, sort of informed guesses, just from snippets I remember reading. I want to do another one now LOL

What are the rules regarding re-taking the quiz?

Latest posts

Back