Beekeeping Forum website help

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BKF Admin

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
If anyone has a problem with the website or needs any help with a "howto" please post your question below or pm admin.

Many thanks.

p.s: sorry we dont have next Saturday's lottery numbers but will try to help with everything else.

Is it possible we could change the colour of the user options on the top of the page from orange please??? I'm having trouble seeing them as the contrast against the blue is hard to pick out! At least for me anyway.
If you don't want to change the colour, you could put them in a white box individually or something? Just a suggestion.

Sure,I have a laptop that shows colour a little different from most and did wonder if it was ok.

Thanks for the heads up.

i dont understand.

hi ya Admin i have 3 notification, (Contacts & Friends) and i dont understand the filling in bit, can you set me right please.
also what is the full webb address to direct others yer.
im a keeper of bees not computers.
all the best mike.

Sure Mike:

The first way to invite a new member is when you view a thread click on "Thread tools" then click "email this page" a box should open up that allows you to add a friends email address.

Also you can copy the code below and paste it on a website:

picture.php

Or for email from IE/Firefox etc its: http://www.beekeepingforum.co.uk

Regards friend requests in the friend box you will see a small empty white box,just tick the box and save changes.

Why cannot I see pics in the posts? Or not all of them? I use Firefox by the way.

PH

You are not the only member who has sent me a pm about this today.

Let me go sort it out.

Poly hive can you go into your "User cp" button at the top of the forum.

Then on the left click "Edit Options"

Scroll to the bottom.
Then make sure all 3 boxes are ticked for:

Show signatures
show Avatars
Show images.

See if thats the problem.

user cp -Edit Avatar
Point to the pic on your computer and upload.

Give me a shout if you have any problems.

The picture can be no more than 150 x 150 pixels (whatever they are :hat:) so if you upload one of your own you will need to resize it first.

Frisbee

ps. Nobody need come on to try and explain what a pixel is.........I just want water to come out of a tap, I don't need to know how it got there.....:rofl:

Last edited:
I have pixels at the bottom of my garden. They come in a variety of pretty colours and make a variety of hues when they dance with the bees.
Thurrock Bees Was thirty earlier, but now he's twenty nine. I think he must have pixels at the bottom of his garden too. :)
PS Don't forget to turn the tap off, that might explain why the river is full. :grouphug:

Last edited:
I have pixels at the bottom of my garden. They come in a variety of pretty colours and make a variety of hues when they dance with the bees.

Well I knew that..................:toetap05: :rofl:

PS Don't forget to turn the tap off, that might explain why the river is full. :grouphug:

surprised-013.GIF
Oh....right...will do then.....

Frisbee

Latest posts

Back