Beekeeping forum meeting tomorrow

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve had a few trips out there and normally manage some beekeeping..have removed Africanised bees from oil drums littering a site clearance, a digger driver had got badly stung a few days before Also some colonies in cliff walls around a tourist cave attraction curtesy of bajan fire department. There was only really 1 main commercial guy on my initial visits but on the last few had noticed a few signs popping up selling honey. His mate in the government pushed most colony removals his way and he charged a good price both for that and honey

Last edited:
I’ve had a few trips out there and normally manage some beekeeping..have removed Africanised bees from oil drums littering a site clearance, a digger driver had got badly stung a few days before Also some colonies in cliff walls around a tourist cave attraction curtesy of bajan fire department. There was only really 1 main commercial guy on my initial visits but on the last few had noticed a few signs popping up selling honey. His mate in the government pushed most colony removals his way and he charged a good price both for that and honey

good on you Ian ... great place to visit ... I like their bus system ... cheap and fun !

Yes its great out there also do a bit of fishing from the pier in Speightstown, some Bone Fish around there and off the rocks on east coast theres some good spots...Even had a shark come up and take a french stick i chucked in off the rocks. Crapped my pants and sat a bit further from the edge.....best place in the world for a mojito or 6 as well

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back