• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Beekeeping Business Purchase

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jezd

Drone Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
Other
Number of Hives
If anyone is aware of a larger scale bee keeper looking to sell up then please let me know, we are considering moving up a gear.

Cheers

Jez

Contact Mike at Easybee,he will sell you his buisness.

Haven't I read a thread on this forum or the other one that "Rusty" is wanting to sell up and move to Greece? Maybe I'm dreaming!

Peter

Last edited:
From what I can gather Rusty has been selling off his equipment in bits, because he didnt think anyone would be interested in buying his business in the recession, so I dont know what he will have left. But he is worth getting in touch with.

thanks all, I have been speaking to Rusty for a while but he/she (not sure lol) is mainly selling smaller numbers of hardware, 10-20 hives and couple of trailers.

Cheers

The picture Rusty always used (uses) is of a female, and one would assume ti is her.

But as many people use any random pictures, who realy knows if it them?

The only one I can vouch for on here is Dave aka East Yorks new bee, his photo is him.

The picture Rusty always used (uses) is of a female, and one would assume ti is her.

But as many people use any random pictures, who realy knows if it them?

The only one I can vouch for on here is Dave aka East Yorks new bee, his photo is him.

lol, im going with female cus she replied as having a blonde moment, but maybe best not to presume anything

From what I can gather Rusty has been selling off his equipment in bits, because he didnt think anyone would be interested in buying his business in the recession, so I dont know what he will have left. But he is worth getting in touch with.
Rusty will be pleased ,she is an attractive auburn lady :blush5::D:D.

john Wilkinson

if you read the easy bee web site they will sell you 25 hives and bees to set up a bussiness

thanks, and thanks to all, the search goes on but i will give them a call too.

Jez

jezd? Mikes land line is giving trouble so use his moby.

He is looking, actively looking for a purchaser or a manager.

PH

Latest posts

Back