Beekeepers quarterley free online

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimbeekeeper

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
The BeeKeepers Quarterly can now be seen on the web at www.bkq.org.uk

This will be a free, try it and see service to beekeepers for the March & May 2009 editions.There will be a small charge to subscribe after this time-

Thanks for posting the link... I have just had a quick swish through.... will read properly later. The article on african beekeeping was interesting...
I didn't know there was a magazine specifically for beekeeping... it's great :)

Yes, very nice. I did find the reader more trouble than it's worth to me though. Possibly because I'm not using windows and unfamiliar with the reader. I can't fault the content though, which seemed interesting. I read part of Tom's exploits of scale in Ohio, but the navigation was far from seamless. I think that if it had been a downloadable pdf I would have read it off-line and wouldn't bilk at the prospect of a small subscription charge for the privilege.

Hombre at the bottom of the reader window is a button marked "Menu" click on this and select "Download pdf". This open up a screen with a thumbnail of all the pages either select individual pages to download or "select all" and job done you have a pdf version

David

Last edited:
Thanks for that David, I guess I must be going blind. Very much appreciated. At the end of the day I gave up the fight too easy. Shame on me.

Downloaded, will read at leasure. Grateful to you both; David and Jimbeekeeper.

SUSE Linux 11.1 on an AMD Sempron 2200+ built almost 5 years ago. Not the fastest of hardware, but with four desktops and 11 windows on the go, so busy it's as a bee in the box.

Last edited:
Thank you for that link - I've downloaded the pdf too. Will read it later.

I didn't know there was a magazine specifically for beekeeping... it's great :)

Surprisingly, we do have a monthly beekeeping magazine in France...
http://abeille-de-france.com/ (for any other beekeepers in France)
... but - less surprisingly! - it's in French and although I do read French, it isn't with the same casual ease and automatic comprehension I read English so I'd probably subscribe to Beekeeping Quarterly too. I like the fact it's an online subscription as that means I don't have to pay overseas postage rates. 8)

Latest posts

Back