Beekeepers and beard's.

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not specifically a winter thingy... here at least. Only had the 1 bee take umbrage at the beard over the summer and the beard hid most of the swelling!
Though I do wonder whether to remove it when OA vaping so the half mask can seal properly, but it stayed on last time and I lived to tell the tale.

The title sort of says it all.
I see a few beeks/friends have got a covering for winter
Why just for the winter? it keeps the face cool in the summer as well. It really does help stop your face freezing over when your piloting a RHIB at high speed in heavy midwinter weather though

I quite enjoy a bit of a beard, it'll have to come off before wearing a close fitting mask for vaping though

I quite enjoy a bit of a beard, it'll have to come off before wearing a close fitting mask for vaping though
I did notice but didn't think it was apt to comment as you were stood in glory with enough cut comb to build a Wendy house. :sunning:

Reactions: mbc
is this just a male winter thingy!?

Is that not a sexist comment? My lady wife (I suppose there are some with ‘male wives”) would not be able to grow a beard for the winter!

The title sort of says it all.
I see a few beeks/friends have got a covering for winter me included, is this just a male winter thingy!? Not specifically beekeepers maybe?
Its high fashion again, just a development of the quasi rugged unshaven look - which got developed by callow youths who were loosing their youthful good looks :)

Latest posts

Back