Beecraft Mags -Free to give away or will be dumped

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oliver90owner

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
As header.

No longer of use to me are Beecraft magazines from circa 2002-2010 including 6 green beecraft binders.

I’m having a clear-out so these will be dumped next week, if no interest. Either all, or just the binders, at postage cost or for free pick-up.

PM me if interested.

Without trying to sound rude or ungrateful, are these worth me reading? Or is it out of date info now?
Where in Lincs are you? I am near Grantham.

Without trying to sound rude or ungrateful, are these worth me reading? Or is it out of date info now?
Where in Lincs are you? I am near Grantham.

As a beginner they are jolly useful.
Most info won’t be out of date
Grab it if you can

Going to a (fairly) local beekeeper on the forum.

That's what I like to hear ... recycling at its best ... Anyone interested in 10 years worth or so of Practical Boatowner .. currently surgically attached to me and annoying the hell out of 'er indoors who wants to see the back of them ..

Back on offer.

The person who was going to take them has not been signed in, on the forum, since October the 2nd and has not made contact this month.

I have no idea if the person is ill, or what, but the mags and folders will be gone by the next recycling collection. They will be making space in the house - one way or another - by the 5th of November, whether in the bin or on a bonfire.

Wish I was nearer I'd have had them.

Latest posts

Back