Beecam

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grizzly

Drone Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
Langstroth
Number of Hives
Hi All
I thought you might like to see how the Beecam looks, it was set up today, nearly passed out with heat exhaustion, got a thumper of a headache, but anyway, the bees were very tolerant, and it will be interesting to see what footage is recorded over the coming months.

What equipment did you use, and camera, looks like a great idea.

ww

If i had one of those I`d never get any work done, lol.

I like the way you`ve got the camera following the Q around the hive, very clever. :)

Darren.

I like the way you`ve got the camera following the Q around the hive, very clever. :)

I have been training my bees for some time with little cameras strapped to their backs, works well doesnt it.

Just to clarify, it is not my beecam, its for the bee part of it project, this was set up at a local National Trust site, i positioned the camera on the underside of a frame, there may be issues as we had to leave a 3" gap between the frame the camera is on and the first brood frame, i expect this will allow them to build naturally in the gap, something worth filming i reckon.

I'd love one of those cameras. Clarity looks clean and sharp is there any chance you could record some of the footage and put it on YouTube and post it on this site for us all to see?

Latest posts

Back