BeeBreed: NL-line 2021

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B+.

Queen Bee
Beekeeping Sponsor
BeeKeeping Supporter
Reaction score
Hive Type
Langstroth
Number of Hives
Quite a few
3 queens were approved for propagation at the meeting on 10th March (see attached). There are also opportunities to have daughter queens instrumentally inseminated by Rene van der Molen who has micro-pipettes of drone sperm from the lines that were used on Vlieland in 2020 & 2021.

Attachments

• NL-Line.pdf
    120.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 1-KI-sessies.pdf
    147.5 KB · Views: 3
On my windows 10/Chrome it wants me to save it to read it also. But I have adobe on my laptop to read .pdfs

I tried it on my iPadPro and it won't open on it. He needs to have adobe added to read .pdfs. That is if other .pdfs do not open either.

On my windows 10/Chrome it wants me to save it to read it also. But I have adobe on my laptop to read .pdfs

I tried it on my iPadPro and it won't open on it. He needs to have adobe added to read .pdfs. That is if other .pdfs do not open either.

Let's back-track a moment: I created the file in Microsoft Word, which is the de facto standard word processing software. I only saved it as pdf so I could upload it to the forum. Isn't the easiest solution to accept Microsoft Word files? Is there a reason not to accept them? It doesn't seem the right path to say someone has to load extra software in order to read files on the forum.
Of course, there is other software that can read pdf files. It doesn't have to be adobe.

Latest posts

Back