Bee tattoo

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tkwinston4

Field Bee
Reaction score
WBC/Smith/National/nucs in Horsham, West Sussex.
Hive Type
Smith
Number of Hives
Hi all. Now here is a question that I hope you can answer. I am after getting a tattoo of a bee but cant seem to find any good pictures that I am prepared to have on my body for the rest of my life. I don't want anything big, it will be small and dainty behind my ear or on my neck. Whether it is a cartoon or an actual picture I'm not sure but I don't want a bumble bee.

I don't have bumble bees, I have honey bees! :toetap05:

I have a few tattoos already but I am not covered from head to toe in them. If there are any of you out there that have tattoo's you will know that quite often they turn out to be addictive.

Anyway I would really appreciate all the help you can give and if anyone has a lovely picture that they think may be suitable please post it here or pm me. Heres hoping x :)

Oh and please dont go on about how bad tattoos are and how I will be scarred for life, I had all that when I was 18 from mum and dad, I am 36 now and quite able to accept the concequences :banghead:

I like the look of tatoo's that use the very bright colours that you see from time to time.

Dont forget - honey bee now in the prime of life will look like dead hornet in your Nursing home.

I am very biased and judgemental- yes, I know I am wrong- cannot help it- lots of tattoos- I wouldn't employ that person...

Piercings too :puke:

You would employ me because you cant see my tattoo's. They are all hidden for exactly that reason. And also for when i am a wrinkly old woman they can be easily hidden by very large apple catchers, woolly long johns and a blue rinse! :)
Not that I want a job, I have a nice boring desk job :(
Just pierced ears, that is normal as far as i am aware :)

We have a friend with piercings and you wouldn't know they were there (unless she goes bra-less which she does from time to time) not good on a mid-forties mum of 2!!!

Simon

What ever you get do not have the tat like your avetar because the bees hind legs are not in reality as shown . The are all atteched to thre thorax.

Bcrazy;50357 said:
What ever you get do not have the tat like your avetar because the bees hind legs are not in reality as shown . The are all atteched to thre thorax.

Have another look Mo :p (carefully this time) :auto:.

John Wilkinson

Hi John,
I have downloaded the picture and enlarged it but I still say the rear legs on the photo do not attach to the thorax.

John What did you see that made you mention the avetar?

Best wishes
Mo.

Bcrazy;50580 said:
Hi John,
I have downloaded the picture and enlarged it but I still say the rear legs on the photo do not attach to the thorax.

John What did you see that made you mention the avetar?

Best wishes
Mo.
I followed the hind leg and it appears to be joined to the thorax (it's a little obscure but I think that's the case) :boxing_smiley:.
John

I stand corrected then,:rolleyes: as respect for our elders must bee observed.

Back