Bee Strong Introductory Offer?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Hi all,

One of the main suppliers is offering "Bee Strong" for £12.50 as an introductory offer rather than the standard £25.

Is it worth it? I can't seem to find the ingredients to see if it's any good.

The Beevital website gives the expected promotional hype and has a fact sheet which includes a comparison of the ingredients with royal jelly but I guess it’s not surprising that they want to keep the ingredients to themselves.

At the bottom of this page is another link to the fact sheet/usage instructions:
https://www.beevital.com/beestrong

The best nutrition for your bees is a varied natural diet....just like us really
How many of us take expensive supplements we don't need?
There is one report from a forum member who had some surprising results using this with queen rearing. He might be along to explain with a bit of luck :)

The best nutrition for your bees is a varied natural diet....just like us really
There is one report from a forum member who had some surprising results using this with queen rearing. He might be along to explain with a bit of luck :)

What odds thymol is among the constituents?

50g of ultrabee in 1litre of 1:1 fed to cell raisers was the best change I've made to queen rearing method since day 1

Latest posts

Back