Bee requiring a manicure

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rosti

Drone Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
Rear leg / Pollen baskets.
Apologies in advance the lady in question had clearly not had a manicure for a while, hefty 'tallons' - explains why they can hang upside down though!

Last edited:
Not sure what happened there, here's a smaller thumbnail.

Last edited:
Hi Rosti,

Did you receive the pm I sent you?

Re photo could you possibly add something to what were actually looking at?

Regards;

What are the yellowish bits?

Last edited:
BC, I am getting an error on your pm. I am using a composite method, there is full detail in the pm if it has got to you. The yellowish bits are adhering pollen grains (I guess?) at least the few I have looked at under higher mags on a trad micro (no camera) appear to be. R

BC, the prob may be with your settings. I am getting the following error message: "Bcrazy has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her. If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove Bcrazy from the recipient list and send the message again." Post when you are sorted and I'll forward the detail you requested. Regards, R

Last edited:
OK hang on and i'll check

Regards;

I have ticked the majority and made sure the e-mail function from members was ticked.
Please try again and I'll get back to you.

Ta.

Regards;

Sorry, as at 23:28 send failed and the same error comes up. Have pm'd someone else and that went so I don't think prob is my end. I'll monitor this thread, when you have it sorted it I'll forward the info. Regards, R

Found the problem and changed the box.
Hopefully it should be ok now, sorry for the mess up.

Regards;

BC, pm has gone this time. Enjoy, looking forward to the results! R

Latest posts

Back