Bee Keeping Apps

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
I know this has been discussed in the past, but in more recent times what bee keeping app is “the best”?

I’m hoping to find something that can share info/data with my two daughters who help me from time to time. Might have to each buy the app and use a common login.

I used to use Beetight, but the developer cannot be bothered to update it to function with the latest verison of Android. Now trialling Apimanager (ApiManager - Apiary and Beehive Management Software For Beekeepers ). Seems OK but have intermittent issues logging in from various PCs. Never a problem logging in on the smartphone, so could be a problem with my PC browser settings.

I used to use Beetight, but the developer cannot be bothered to update it to function with the latest version of Android. Now trialling Apimanager (ApiManager - Apiary and Beehive Management Software For Beekeepers ). Seems OK but have intermittent issues logging in from various PCs. Never a problem logging in on the smartphone, so could be a problem with my PC browser settings.
Very swift response from ApiManager staff on this issue. Seems that there are compatibility problems with Firefox. I am finding no compatibility problems with Brave.

ApiManager seems to fulfil most of my requirements. There are a few niggles, but relatively minor. As it is free for up to 20 hives, one cannot really feel dissatisfied

I know this has been discussed in the past, but in more recent times what bee keeping app is “the best”?

I’m hoping to find something that can share info/data with my two daughters who help me from time to time. Might have to each buy the app and use a common login.

I've created power apps / power BI apps for loads of things, utilising Sharepoint and excel, our home is mostly controlled by AI using Apple HomeKit and works pretty much without glitches. However with regard to data collection / hive management and Beekeeping, you really can't beat pen and paper, at a push if you really want to get techy, you can always add a clipboard.

Latest posts

Back