Bee(keeper) space

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m sure you lot are exaggerating 😂
Stan never gives me a hard time over my bee keeping activities.
We have too many hives though yet I’ve ordered a couple of queens so I might be pushing my luck 😱

As I no longer work spaniels our recent dogs live in the house so the doghouse now holds all the feeders, clearer boards, Demarree boards etc - the covered run is now a stores for all the supers an brood boxes holding wet drawn frames
No room for you then. 😉

Stan never gives me a hard time over my bee keeping activities
A few years ago when my old schoolmate and I started meeting a bit more frequently and he mentioned he could let me use his spare woodwork classroom for hive making, and in the same breath mentioned a new vault locking gunsafe that was on sale, Swmbo just said 'from now on, whatever goes on behind the doors of your 'gunroom' upstairs and the Chamber of secrets (my workshop behind the outside washhouse) I do not want to know', so, as she requested, I just don't tell her

As I no longer work spaniels our recent dogs live in the house so the doghouse now holds all the feeders, clearer boards, Demarree boards etc - the covered run is now a stores for all the supers an brood boxes holding wet drawn frames
Can we swap doghouses?

Latest posts

Back