Bee inspector

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having an Opinion and being opinionated are worlds apart ;)

After a year on the forum you will have sussed out the opinionated ones :)

VM

Enough

I have had more than enough of the school yard mentality of some of this forums users. Needless to say I am refering to the self righteous, holier-than-thou, I have never made a mistake, brigade, and also their arse kissers.
I will remove myself forthwith. I am sure some will say, "bloody good riddance", to which I would reply, "the feeling is mutual".

I have had more than enough of the school yard mentality of some of this forums users. Needless to say I am refering to the self righteous, holier-than-thou, I have never made a mistake, brigade, and also their arse kissers.
I will remove myself forthwith. I am sure some will say, "bloody good riddance", to which I would reply, "the feeling is mutual".
Cum on owd lad ! Am shuwer tha 'as a thicker skin than that :D :chillpill:

Being abrasive is a requirement when living North of the Watford Gap ?

VM

Don't leave! A bit of a scuffle is good for hardening the skin!
:iagree: It takes all sorts , the opinionated ,the humorous, the truly knowledgeable and even Wayward arsonists :willy_nilly:

VM

Thanks to those asking me to stay, but I joined this forum thinking it would be a pool of information and knowledge, with possibly a sprinkling of humour. I certainly did not do so to be a 'Whipping Boy' for those with a personality disorder.
I do have one parting question which possibly Admin could help me with. How the Hell does one permanantly remove oneself from the site ?

I agree to a certain extent. You learn much more when people feel able to ask questions without the risk of abuse (intentional or otherwise).

Also some people need to remember that beekeeping is an art, not a science, and there are lots of equally successful/valid ways of achieving the same goal.

There are lots of things about bee behaviour we still do not know, and having an open mind about the art is a healthy thing - not assuming you know best just because you have been doing it that way for 300 years.

As someone said, having an opinion is good, being opinionated does noone any favours, especially if it drives away new people to the forum who, heaven forbid, they may just end up learning something from.

Thanks to those asking me to stay, but I joined this forum thinking it would be a pool of information and knowledge, with possibly a sprinkling of humour. I certainly did not do so to be a 'Whipping Boy' for those with a personality disorder.
I do have one parting question which possibly Admin could help me with. How the Hell does one permanantly remove oneself from the site ?

Run off with Admins missus :seeya:

VM

In fact, if people arent here to either learn, or HELP other beekeepers, or engage in healthy debate, I'm wondering why they are here at all...

Victor,
I think running off with Admins missus would ensure permanent establishemnt just to track him down...
i think people throwing toys out of pram are right at the time to their feelings, however they may often be wrong over time. From being understandably worried about an upcoming inspection (i would be panicy) and perhaps a little missfrazing through to two people beating each other over the head with baseball bats. Seen it a lot with emails. i have managed to delete a few in that situation and sadly sent a few. Panic causes lack of thought upset causes lack of concentration. come on people be understanding one person defending someone reputation (they thought and very admirable!) one person worried and seeking support equally admirable - i am not sure i would but may talk about the result afterwards. come on you two read it again but dont judge, put it down to life and both make a small donation tothe forum or each other fav charity. no ones fault both acting correctly and both sadly at each others throats. i have done this and regretted it on both side of the argument. we all have a lot to learn and will to our dying days, dont let your beliefs and passions mess up a perfectly good discussion area and accept that people will defend and panic and worry and do daft things. loosing members lessons the knowledge for the rest of us. stay so i can learn and both please still be passionate... wait for my next rant and slam me...

Last edited:
Hello All - and especially to Keith (Pipewrench)
I just wanted to note that I sold Keith the nuc via the forum and I am very pleased that its still doing very very well. There is certainly no need to leave the forum, not on my part, and I appreciated your earlier PM stating how well the nuc was doing. I am pleased that you do not have any disease in any of your colonies and well done on your 10 out of 10 husbandry score from the bee inspector.

Once again Keith, I hope that you do not leave the forum - especially as you may want to buy some more nucs off me next year.

I think we should now ignore this thread especially as it may have caused Keith a bit of embarrassment.

Regards
Tim

Hello All - and especially to Keith (Pipewrench)
I just wanted to note that I sold Keith the nuc via the forum and I am very pleased that its still doing very very well. There is certainly no need to leave the forum, not on my part, and I appreciated your earlier PM stating how well the nuc was doing. I am pleased that you do not have any disease in any of your colonies and well done on your 10 out of 10 husbandry score from the bee inspector.

Once again Keith, I hope that you do not leave the forum - especially as you may want to buy some more nucs off me next year.

I think we should now ignore this thread especially as it may have caused Keith a bit of embarrassment.

Regards
Tim

Thanks for your support Tim, but I have got better things to do with my time than worry about some w****r misreading, misinterpreting or deliberately sniping at everything I say. Also, I have no intention of becoming a fully paid up member of the "Oliver90owner apreciation and arse licking Society", so I would imagine I have no place on this forum. Don't worry, I still have your contact details on file should I need to purchase further nucs.

Mr Pipe,take a few days out and then come back.
Rab gets more tellings off from me than any other member of the forum,he still returns though.

If you leave then he has got the better of you ;)

It's only the Tinternet,I am always falling out with members and putting my foot in it.

I have to stay here so why should you get out of it so easy....

p.s your last post is offensive in parts,we have kids reading the forum !!
If you keep throwing sand then I will shut the sandpit and take your crayons away.

Mark.

Well, I was thinking that this was just a big misunderstanding but your (pipewrench36) last post makes me think that you need to tone down the aggression. Yes some people might annoy you, yes some people might wrong you, but its best to ignore or simply smile sweetly.

Sorry to hear you are unhappy Pipwrench......but all the best,and goodbye.

My appologies if my profile misleads people, unfortunately it is not something I think a lot about.
I think it would be better if I upgraded it to "Gone", I am sure that would please some.

Calm down. No need for histrionics.

Latest posts

Back