bee hives for sale

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whats missing is a row of Georgian windows..

Neighbours wouldnt recognise it as a hive...

Thats your own website.

Well done for getting yourself banned !

We have a few members who run their own business/websites and they all manage to abide by the no advertising rule,word of mouth seems to work fine for all of them.

Their is nothing like getting good feedback for raising future sales,while giving out good advice help/support to other forum members.

Telling members you have found a website that sells beekeeping equipment and then giving out the link is not the best idea when the forum software picks up its your own website !!

you can sell stuff and advertise it here but if selling that stuff is what you do then you can't advertise it here .simples :confused:

I understand the rule as

If you buy something from a member of this forum and want to say you are very happy with their product is completely different than trying to flog or promote - advertise your own wares.

you can sell stuff and advertise it here but if selling that stuff is what you do then you can't advertise it here .simples :confused:

You can only sell it if thats not what you are doing.
If you are doing something else other than forum related type items to sell then its probable that you can do it. If you didnt do it but aquired said item from a person who did do it because that it what he does, then it seems to be OK for you to sell it because you no longer require it but not for the reason that you did it for the sole purpose of selling it to somebody who doesnt do it.

========================================================

Everybody should have the democratic right to freedom of speech, anybody who disagrees should be shot.

You can only sell it if thats not what you are doing.
If you are doing something else other than forum related type items to sell then its probable that you can do it. If you didnt do it but aquired said item from a person who did do it because that it what he does, then it seems to be OK for you to sell it because you no longer require it but not for the reason that you did it for the sole purpose of selling it to somebody who doesnt do it.

:confused:

thats all perfectly clear now.

LOL !!!

Other non-bee related forums that I am a member of have their own tab specifically for people selling and commercials.

The good thing about it is people have a one stop shop for the best bargains without scouring the web and keeps prices competative... including some that have discounts for forum members and advertise sales... it is also in their best to give good service and prices as it does not affect one customer, it affects many potentials.

even a tab with links to useful websites (jars, labels, foundation, sugar etc)

Often I see threads talking about members 'always' buy from websites/company's I have never heard of. Being a rubbish planner, I have not saved the links (or the links have been hidden) and spend a lot of time searching for such places several months later.

In return the company's\sellers would recommend BKF to customers after information and knowledge without bias information given to the customer.

A couple of shops have a monopoly on most customer's because we newbies know no better. This leads us to spend with company's with ridiculously high margins. They can also offer crap service and\or products because they know the customers will come back as they know of nowhere else.

... we newbies are very vunerable. :dupe:

just thinking aloud!

"arent you just lucky that I dont draft regulations for the government"

I thought you just did!

:)

Latest posts

Back