Bee Equipment order delay

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cole lynch

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Anybody else still waiting for Bee Equipment Orders apparently delayed because of wood quality
After waiting since beginning of March for Supers, I’m now offered a refund.
Patrick or anyone care to comment

I've had the same, apparently they had a duff order of wood arrive although it took me asking before I found out rather than a proactive email (in my experience in another industry, most customer complaints are linked to poor communication). Sadly I missed the opportunity to buy any third quality deeps made from it. When I asked (a week or two ago) I was offered an alternative but opted to wait. Staff have usually been quick to reply and helpful with queries.

With previous orders I've also had delays which have also been down to them not being happy with quality - when that's happened they've either sent out higher value product or I've waited because I tend to order things at least a few months in advance. With bee-equipment I just build extra time into when I expect orders and tell myself to look at it as a refreshing change to the instant gratification of the Amazonification of modern society's purchasing expectations. Suits me and my weird way of thinking but presumably not helpful to you if you're low on supers!

@Cole lynch if you put @ before someone's name it tags them so might be worth using to get @Patrick1 or anyone else's attention in future.

Latest posts

Back