Bee box advert

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another unfortunate box for the gullible to go along with the flow hive and the like😳

It would be interesting to see how that survived a strong wind with that sail! 😂

I think they’ve taken inspiration from one of those magicians boxes and a guillotine. You could be forgiven for expecting to see Deby McGee’s legs sticking out the end.

They raised nearly £0.25 million on go fund me .... nice little earner when they were only seeking 40k euros ... I think its about time I invented something useless for bees and saving the planet and started a crowd funding venture to retire on.... there again ... I sleep well at night and I'm not sure I'd want to change that....

Last edited:
They raised nearly £0.25 million on go fund me .... nice little earner when they were only seeking 40k euros ... I think its about time I invented something useless for bees and saving the planet and started a crowd finding venture to retire on.... there again ... I sleep well at night and I'm not sure I'd want to change that....
You need to invent something that looks good but doesn’t deliver much.
How about a new political party 😉

I think we have enough of them already..... although I'd be in good company with all the other cheats, crooks and charlatans ! Perhaps, uniquely, though I could appeal to everyone for the funding for the Libgreenlabcons ....Policy... anything you like ... tell me what you want and I'll add it to my manifesto.... I'm not saying it will get done but I promise to try ... I need about £5 million for my campaign....join up, make your donation and then, when I'm in power, your reward will be in line with your GoFundMe donation ....

Latest posts

Back