Beauty is in the eye of the beekeeper.

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
So, after hearing this common phrase i thought i'd visit this forum just to get someone's expert opinion and settle a debate between myself and a friend of mine.

If you were to look at french actresses Clemence Poesy and Lea Seydoux, do you think either of these women incredibly hot?

Thankyou for your time and co-operation in these matters.

A very valid point my friend! I'm sorry i didn't think that far ahead.
Here goes:

The first attachment is Lea Seydoux and the second is Clemence Poesy.

Thanks for your help.

I'd settle for either a long as they are rich

wouldn't kick them out of bed on a cold night :biggrinjester:

So, after hearing this common phrase i thought i'd visit this forum just to get someone's expert opinion and settle a debate between myself and a friend of mine.

If you were to look at french actresses Clemence Poesy and Lea Seydoux, do you think either of these women incredibly hot?

Thankyou for your time and co-operation in these matters.

well, to me they look like a couple of very young girls, not women yet.
and hot? nah, they look cool

well, to me they look like a couple of very young girls, not women yet.
and hot? nah, they look cool

one is 27 and the other is 29 i wouldnt call them very young girls tony lol

They are both pretty, but there are much prettier ones out there, these two are just obviously in the limelight. not that any of us would have a choice!

I was always told that you're only as old as the woman you feel (or something like that:D) lady B is 8 years younger than me and she doesn't half make me feel ........... sorry for meself :)

Latest posts

Back