BBKA Memberships

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karsal

Field Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
3 Pay*es Poly Hives 7 Poly Nucs
Has everyone received their BBKA membership card and insurance details for 2018/19
Not had a magazine for two months either.
Paid up at our associaton beginning of the year.

Has everyone received their BBKA membership card and insurance details for 2018/19
Not had a magazine for two months either.
Paid up at our associaton beginning of the year.

Recieved mine with membership card last thursday!

There is an article in this months rag alluding to the problem being club secretary's not sending the rubbles on in time and thus saving capitation. Written by Margaret Wilson on page 185.

I've not had a membership card or insurance details ( sub paid November) and after no magazines all year, and no satisfaction from BBKa, finally got in touch with their distribution house to find my name had been removed from their mailing list. The very next day after this contact I had an apologetic phone call from BBKA, and back issues were sent. Apparently if you pay by BACS (electronically direct to their account) they don't seem able to cope with it, or nobody keeps account of these payments - better I think in future to send a cheque by snail mail......

Latest posts

Back