BBC Now Panorama - Energy Bills

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Citigroup - pro nukes, Sir David King, pro nukes, so let's bash wind power seems to be the theme!
Prices have to rise, fossil fuels are running out and doing enormous damage - so far not a mention of the horrendous costs of nukes, just criticising windpower (as usual) - and so far not a word on the need to cut fossil-fuelled energy production, nor anything about making cuts in consumption.......
They are nearly at Channel 4's level of bias...

Last edited:
Lol - it was so very blatantly crafted wordsmithing by Chris Huhme. I can provide an assurance - so this is a promise is Mr Huhme - as I say an assurance that in 10 - 20 - 30 years time energy bills will be cheaper than what they could have been.

Erm - HahahahAhahahah - would not commit to a promise, suggested a totally unrealistic time scale and quite probably He'll be dead by then so can't be held to his assurance and says what they could have been which is jargon hogwash for I have no idea but I mean well please leave me alone. Very very reassuring. I am totally unqualified and not able to comment on the detail of the programme but on Chris Huhmes assurance I can totally categorically state that he was bullish!ting his head clean off.

10 - 20 - 30 .years

In less time than that the windmills will have failed and be costing more to repair than they make and more likely will have been ripped down.

Only the other week the government has cut the FIT people are going to get for the PV solar...about time to.

Storm™;186583 said:
Lol - it was so very blatantly crafted wordsmithing by Chris Huhme. .

Well what more would you expect from the Blatenlty Biased Corporation

Leave old Auntie Beeb alone!
The world relied on her during the dark days of WW2.
Oh! It was truly independent then of course :)
VM

Leave old Auntie Beeb alone!
The world relied on her during the dark days of WW2.
Oh! It was truly independent then of course :)
VM

I quite agree VM, even back in my Yuth, the BBC was the great back bone of the UK, when the Likes of Blue Peter made a man of you and Tomorrows World lead the Uk industry!

Last edited:
I quite agree VM, even back in my Yuth, the BBC was the great back bone of the UK, when the Likes of Blue Peter made a man of you and Tomorrows World lead the Uk industry!
I go as far back as having to take the accumulator to be charged by the local Magician :D.
Only two stations 'The Home Service and 'The Light program' not worthy
VM

Only two stations 'The Home Service and 'The Light program' not worthy
VM

What no X factor?:smilielol5:

Anyway, I am off to chuck some more VERY dirty coal on the fire to keep the old kettle boiling so the UK does not run out of dirty Yorkshire Electricity

Latest posts

Back