BBC 1 Wales 6.30pm 03.07.13 bee rustling news item

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russel

Field Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
7 + 3 nuc
Hi All,

"Bee rustling" item scheduled for tonight on BBC1 Wales news @ 6.30pm.
If you have Sky etc you can pick it up in the 900 channels iirc.
Sorry no more info.
Due to tennis coverage it may be on BBC2 Wales Today.
Russ

Last edited:
Hi All,

Sorry no more info.
Russ

well annoyed the rest of the family who were watching some Scotsman hitting a ball as i insisted they change the Sky Channel to BBC wales at 6:30 only to find BBC regonal News has been cancelled or delayed because the Scotsman is loosing

now in the dog box

Last edited:
Hi All,

Sorry no more info.
Russ

:sorry: On my box the 900 channels only come to life late at night and for a fee :blush5: - any other channel suggestions? For those of a nervous disposition of course ;)

:sorry: On my box the 900 channels only come to life late at night and for a fee :blush5: - any other channel suggestions? For those of a nervous disposition of course ;)

Might be on iplayer or utube soon?

Could do with some more decent british beekeeping documentaries or tutorials. There's only so many american youtube clips you can watch.

I too am dog eared, dog tired and doggoned.. just because a wussie Scot take 5 sets to beat another player means I have to act as chef and waiter so SWMBO can eat and watch at the same time.

Fortunately we have no dog to kick...

I too am dog eared, dog tired and doggoned.. just because a wussie Scot take 5 sets to beat another player means I have to act as chef and waiter so SWMBO can eat and watch at the same time.

Fortunately we have no dog to kick...

Funny , your wife thinks otherwise:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back