• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Barnet (North London) Honey Wanted

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buzzing

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
Hi!

I am really desperate to get hold of some local honey from the Barnet or Finchley area.

Does anybody have or know where I can get hold of some?

Thank-you! :nature-smiley-013:

B x

Hi!

I am really desperate to get hold of some local honey from the Barnet or Finchley area.

Does anybody have or know where I can get hold of some?

Thank-you! :nature-smiley-013:

B x

I have sent you a PM as i can source you honey from Mill Hill, Arkley and Barnet Areas as i sell my own and I am also on the committee of Barnet and District Beekeepers association who sell the Associations honey to promote beekeeping in the area

hi mate i could do with some honey also please, would they post it out to me yokrshire?

hi mate i could do with some honey also please, would they post it out to me yokrshire?

by the time we add postage it would be three times as expensive as you could buy local yorkshire honey, google your local beekeeper assocations and ask them

i have now sold out:party:, London harvests were down 50% this year ,several beekeepers i know got none, local shop asked me for 300 just before christmas...i had 5lbs left

Latest posts

Back