B&Q 20% off

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steve1958

Drone Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
20% off evreything when you spend over £50 at B&Q today or tomorrow.
Looks like this is in-store or on-line.

Might be an ideal time to buy that new Bee Shed :)

Some time either last year or the year before B&Q had a sale, I recall someone online (not sure where) posted a price list of their kitchen cabinets before the sale, and then the 20% off sale prices.

Funny thing was, by the time the 20% was taken off the prices were exactly the same.

Plywood has 20% off if you buy 5 sheets and than a further 20% off because you have spent £50. The price would still be more expensive than Selco although I think the plywood is possibly a better qaulity at B&Q.

Managed to buy that shed that I have wanted for ages.
The 20% off helped make it affordable. :cheers2:

I got a sheet of 18mm ply the other week from there, I had to wait for about 1.30 hours for them to cut it in two, could of cut it with a hand saw in less time they was not even a cue they just couldnt be botherd. i wont be going back there again when they is 3 timber yards within 10 miles of me.

I got a sheet of 18mm ply the other week from there, I had to wait for about 1.30 hours for them to cut it in two, could of cut it with a hand saw in less time they was not even a cue they just couldnt be botherd. i wont be going back there again when they is 3 timber yards within 10 miles of me.

I bet they didnt take long to take your money off you :)

you could actually 'have-em' for that and report to OFT / Trading Standards they'd have a field day

You probably need to read the small print. Somewhere it will likely say 'based on prices charged at our store (during the week beginning ****) in outer Mongolia'.

Regards, RAB

Finally got sons to remove all their years of stored furniture, etc- so I have got a large shed back- and I aint letting it go again!!!!!

Latest posts

Back