B.J.Engineering?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought some castelated spacers from them, Brian if I remember right, and they were good

Yes and yes.

They specialize in metalwork and plastics (castellations, mouseguards, roof metal, frame spacers etc.)
Also good value.

However, Brian the owner and main man had a bad road accident around 6 months back. I don't know the latest but his friends/family were keeping things ticking over as best they could. Possibly a reduced service still in force but well worth a try.

There is no website to my knowledge. Phone 01905 29517.

Can't fault them, generally buy tin for roofs off them and castelated spacers.

C B

Just been looking at their ad in bee craft they also make extractors as well. No prices for anything in their ad though.

I bought a few things off Brian when he had the business.
He let things slip slightly after he had a pacemaker fitted and then was involved in a bad car accident.
I spoke with the couple who have taken the business over when I ordered some roofs last week. They are increasing their product range and hope to have price lists out soon, they are also working on setting up a web site. They are also changing the name to, I think, BeeBits.
Meanwhile, the telephone number is still the same 01905 29517 and ,as yet, they don't do credit cards.
The roofs arrived within a few days, the young lady in the office phoned prior to let me know they were on their way.
Very happy with them.
Paul.

Thanks Paul,

Good information. A bit more of what this forum needs and a good deal more useful than petty spats over technique.

tryed to order some runners, castelated spacers.
ask for a price list as they had other bit's of intereast
still waiting. bought the bit's I needed from Thornes,
phoned three times left two messages and spoke to
a woman. not impressed

This is my first year at bee keeping
We are building our own hives and I purchased parts from BJ Engineering

I went up to Worcester and meet Brian who still is not in the best of health, but still involved with the business and bees

The products were well made and I would buy from him again

Roofs £6
Runners £0.60
Queen excluders (made up) £12
Mouse Guards £0.60
Mesh Floors £4

They did list framed excluders,but the website has been out of action for a while....and only recently back in action....so i expect they will be listing them again in the future.

This is my first year at bee keeping
We are building our own hives and I purchased parts from BJ Engineering

I went up to Worcester and meet Brian who still is not in the best of health, but still involved with the business and bees

The products were well made and I would buy from him again

Roofs £6
Runners £0.60
Queen excluders (made up) £12
Mouse Guards £0.60
Mesh Floors £4

Big price jump
http://www.beebitz.co.uk/

Latest posts

Back