Avon courses (Bath, Bristol, Weston-Super-Mare and everywhere in between)

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neils

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
We are running the following courses:

Beginners
Bath: Are Running a beginners course but I don't know the dates.
Bristol: starts on the 25th January
Blagdon:Are running a beginners course but I don't know the dates

Basic Assessment
Blagdon: Are running a course for those wishing to take the Basic Assessment starting on 14th January..
Bristol: are running a course for those wishing to take the Basic Assessment

General Husbandry
Avon Association is putting on a cross branch course for those wanting to take their General Husbandry Assessment. We are running this in preparation for the 2015 Assessments.Members considering taking the assessment in 2014 would also find this valuable.

The course will be led by Ivor Davies, NDB and will consist of class and practical apiary sessions.

The total cost for this course is £35 thanks to DEFRA subsidy and we welcome applicants from neighbouring associations.

If you'd like further information please mail me:
[email protected]

Update time!

Beginners
Bristol's course still commences on the 25th January, and runs over three consecutive Saturdays. Total cost of the course is £60

Basic Assessment
Blagdon's course commencing 14th January runs over 7 alternate Tuesdays from Kenn Village hall.

Module 1
Blagdon Association will be running a Module 1 Study Group led by Ivor Davis NDB. 6 Alternate Thursdays starting 9th January 2014.
There is no obligation to sit the module exam at the conclusion of the course.
Course will be run from the New Inn at Backwell. Finally! someone takes my advice that a nice pint is the perfect accompaniment to studying. :)

Bath beginners course is over 3 weekends, choose saturday or sunday:

Mar 22/23
Mar 29/30
Apr 5/6 (includes practical session, bring wellies)

Cost is £60

pm or email [email protected] if you want to know more

cheers

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back