At the hive entrance

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kazmcc

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
None, although I have my eye on one ( Just don't tell Dusty ;) )
Does anyone know where I can pick up a copy of At the hive entrance? I have the download, but would prefer the book. Can't find it at my usual haunts. Thanks.

I fear it's out of print.......

Thanks Roy :) I understand it's hard to get.....IDK why though, plenty of beeks who want a copy. Why not bring it back into print?

I have a copy somewhere ,it's yours as soon as I find it :)

John Wilkinson

Northern Bee Books have/had some recently....sure it wasn't expensive. Ah, out of stock :(

Last edited:
Northern Bee Books have/had some recently....sure it wasn't expensive. Ah, out of stock :(

Thanks susbees, they have it listed, but not in. John has kindly offered to dig his out for me, which is very kind as the only one I can find at the mo is £13.50, that's before postage, and is out of my price range I'm afraid right now, especially as it's list for £5 elsewhere, but not in stock. Maybe if it wasn't the school hols :svengo:

Hi Kaz - like you I'm interested in getting a copy of this. There was a thread referencing it yesterday, and it looks like the only way to get one is by using a filesharing process called torrent to download it on to your PC. If I manage to get it going and printed I'll PM you to send a copy if John can't find his

I have it on PDF if you want a copy?
Not sure it will email as its 17.7 mb so it might be better to post on CD if you PM with your address
Cheers

There's a torrent for it. So no point in emailing the pdf.
I'll find the link if you like.

While visiting Thornes the other day I noticed they had lots of these on the shelves, not on Amazon as yet so I don't know if its been reissued (should have looked inside really)

Dont know what any of that means but it doesnt work for me

Latest posts

Back