Quantcast

Asian Hornet: a Serious Concern for Everyone, Not Just Beekeepers.

Beekeeping Forum

Help Support Beekeeping Forum:

BeeWitch 

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
national
Number of Hives
Tomorrow, August 20th at 8pm, Prof Xesús Feás will be giving an online talk on the impact of AH infestation on society generally, not just beekeepers. In his native Galicia forestry, viticulture and all outdoor activities have been affected. Register for free tickets on Eventbrite here:

Erichalfbee 

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
Tomorrow, August 20th at 8pm, Prof Xesús Feás will be giving an online talk on the impact of AH infestation on society generally, not just beekeepers. In his native Galicia forestry, viticulture and all outdoor activities have been affected. Register for free tickets on Eventbrite here:

Yes spotted this so thought I might have a look.
Thanks for the link

BeeWitch 

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
national
Number of Hives
He is a very good speaker; I saw his presentation at the BBKA AH conference in Leamington and we managed to have a brief discussion after his talk.

Whilst C19 has wrought havoc in many areas of existence, it has given us the chance with online meetings to learn from high quality speakers most beekeepers wouldn't previously have had the opportunity to see.

He has a great deal of insight into what we may all be facing if (when?) AH takes hold in the UK mainland.

Essex BKA are livestreaming the talk onto YouTube, so if you register for a free ticket you'll get a link to view the session. Unless I haven't pressed all the right buttons...😉

Latest posts