Are these OK to eat

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The festivals still are interesting.
Probably not as good.
Not as creative as some of the pictures I've seen of Glastonbury in the olden days.
No comment about the mushrooms :censored:

Great I'm talking to a bunch of hippys that became a vet and policeman.. With a little entrepreneur in the mix.
You left out the "Hare Krishnas".

The festivals still are interesting.
Probably not as good.
Not as creative as some of the pictures I've seen of Glastonbury in the olden days.
No comment about the mushrooms :censored:

Great I'm talking to a bunch of hippys that became a vet and policeman.. With a little entrepreneur in the mix.
With a no visit to the hairdresser since February I am beginning to look like an elderly version of my 1969 personna ...cant get in to the 18" flared Levi's with paisley inserts or the cheesecloth shirts any more though !

Great another hippy:LOL:
Well we were all rebels once. Rebelling against being forced/coerced into life's little boxes by primarily parents, teachers of all sorts and politicians.
VERY broadly. The Hare Krishnas represented the more religious loosely conformist spiritual group who “knew” enlightenment through 'peaceful' slightly unconventional means.
Then there was the more rebellious group who abused whatever mind bending substance became available to them.
There was also a group who straddled these two and used/did both.
Lastly the rest, who were potentially more hostile in their rebellion but were uncertain which route to tread. So they dabbled, with substances and/or became mods or rockers and wannabe's.
There was also a smaller fringe group who were frozen and simply 'fitted in' wherever they found themselves but did little to try and define who they were.
Change takes a long time if we are unreceptive to learning from our own history.

Last edited:
Fantasmagoria I had to Google that
Poot, again you had me stumped with the meaning... Give it a few more years and I'll have hell of a vocabulary.. I might even try for my A level English again.
Policed a few Isle of Wight festivals! Good fun had by all!

Well this is the most interesting thread so far, forgot about the bees for a minute.
Thanks for the video dani.. Why did he not play 'fields of gold '.
Murrox if I was to pigeon hole my self I couldn't, because I'm none of them but all, with a pagen twist.

With a no visit to the hairdresser since February I am beginning to look like an elderly version of my 1969 personna ...cant get in to the 18" flared Levi's with paisley inserts or the cheesecloth shirts any more though !
Cheesecloth shirts👍 And Loon pants. Excellent stuff.
Had the same “hair experience” and felt almost guilty getting it lopped off recently.
Missed out by a few years on the IOW as in the final years at school. Happy days😊

Latest posts

Back