Are these OK to eat

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks like a parasol which is edible but I’d like to see it growing. Are there bigger ones?
In that light I would say no.

It looks like a parasol which is edible but I’d like to see it growing. Are there bigger ones?
In that light I would say no.
They are growing in the tunnel dani, they are all the same sort of size i could get more pictures?

Looks like an Amanita species. See where the cap was attached to the stem. Pretty much an identifier of Amanita sp. Some of the Amanitas are very poisonous.
Curly, are you out there?

Looks like an Amanita species. See where the cap was attached to the stem. Pretty much an identifier of Amanita sp. Some of the Amanitas are very poisonous.
Thanks Michael for your reply.

Yeh man .... I'm a bit like that about the 1960's ... I think I was as well ...and having seen some of the photos I probably was ....
You mean you can remember the 60s most people I talk to say it was all a blur.
I do wonder why they walk around in funny looking clothes.. Go figure!!

How did we get on to the 60s from poisonous mushrooms?? :laughing-smiley-004

Magic mushrooms .... if you weren't there that won't make a lot of sense ... it was a bit of a blur .. The IOW festivals were a bit interesting... what little I remember.

The dancing was good. And Jimi 😃
Only managed the one. 1970. Best line up ever
That was 1970 ... probably the best one .. The Who were very loud (or was that 69 ?) and Sly and the Family stone were very good .. I remember it being very difficult to get anywhere - just so many people. Hendrix was beset by sound problems and from where I was very distorted (well - that's my story !) A few years later I watched South Parade Pier,Southsea, burn down during the filming of Tommy - by then I'd grown up.

That was 1970 ... probably the best one .. The Who were very loud (or was that 69 ?) and Sly and the Family stone were very good .. I remember it being very difficult to get anywhere - just so many people. Hendrix was beset by sound problems and from where I was very distorted (well - that's my story !) A few years later I watched South Parade Pier,Southsea, burn down during the filming of Tommy - by then I'd grown up.
I didn’t care. I was 19 and making history.isnt it great that we were there at the same time and 50 years later here we are 😉

Reactions: mbc
Magic mushrooms .... if you weren't there that won't make a lot of sense ... it was a bit of a blur .. The IOW festivals were a bit interesting... what little I remember.

The festivals still are interesting.
Probably not as good.
Not as creative as some of the pictures I've seen of Glastonbury in the olden days.
No comment about the mushrooms :censored:

Great I'm talking to a bunch of hippys that became a vet and policeman.. With a little entrepreneur in the mix.

Hi Curly,
If you tried them, you could be seriously ill, or worse, or experiencing fantasmagoria.
Do update😃
Fantasmagoria I had to Google that
Poot, again you had me stumped with the meaning... Give it a few more years and I'll have hell of a vocabulary.. I might even try for my A level English again.

Latest posts

Back