Apimodule

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
http://bee.gktsn.com/eng

I'll have to build a couple of these and charge people £100 a night for sleeping in them.

I like it ... but I reckon you are underselling it ... charge by the hour !! If you make sure the Apimodule is sited on the proven confluence of a couple of ley lines I reckon you are onto a winner ... and throw in a jar of magic honey to seal the deal.

I like it ... but I reckon you are underselling it ... charge by the hour !! If you make sure the Apimodule is sited on the proven confluence of a couple of ley lines I reckon you are onto a winner ... and throw in a jar of magic honey to seal the deal.

haha yeah and some magic bee acupuncture too.

My first ever mentor when I started keeping bees has an observation hive on her bedroom wall hung like moving art :)

I think Goran had a penchant for the occasional siesta on top of his hives if I remember correctly ...

I didn't do it, but attractive idea.. When here were more in use long hives, I heard then some old beeks take a nap on flat roof of them..

I worked in container, strong smells of bees, pollen, propolis, sounds.. so if you build something like that, better then to build container and can be a migratory beek and sleep over in it..

"Bees can improve your love life" is an eye catching slogaaaaaaan.

"Tired, bored, need to revitalise your relationship or just looking for someone else? Try beekeeping. Beekeepers hide their looks and figures under ballooning clothes and dark veils so encounters have a frisson of excitement as you may uncover a handsome prince or princess under that grimy suit. GUARANTEED to catch your attention , keep you alert and ensure that stolen moments behind the bee shed will leave a lasting reminder of bees and beekeepers"

I didn't do it, but attractive idea.. When here were more in use long hives, I heard then some old beeks take a nap on flat roof of them..

I worked in container, strong smells of bees, pollen, propolis, sounds.. so if you build something like that, better then to build container and can be a migratory beek and sleep over in it..

I knew it was something to do with you Goran !! You'll have to put your Langstroths a bit closer together if you are going to stretch out on top of them !

Latest posts

Back