Apiary space in north yorkshire

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bryngifford

New Bee
Reaction score
Hi
I just wondered if anyone is looking for space to put hives in North yorkshire?
I am a gardener at a historic house on the outskirts of knaresborough, North Yorks
Look forward to hearing back from anyone interested.
Thanks
Bryn

Hi Bryn,

Hopefully you will get someone interested .. there are a few beekeepers from God's Own Country on here and Knaresborough is a lovely area (as an exiled Yorkshireman been there many times .,..one of my gloves will be well calcified in Mother Shiptons well by now !).

Hi
I just wondered if anyone is looking for space to put hives in North yorkshire?
I am a gardener at a historic house on the outskirts of knaresborough, North Yorks
Look forward to hearing back from anyone interested.
Thanks
Bryn
I love to see offers like this. Thank you Bryn, hopefully you will have bees there very soon.

I hope so, that would be amazing. I approached our local bee keeping association( harrogate and Ripon Beekeepers) back in January but so far haven't received any interest.

I hope so, that would be amazing. I approached our local bee keeping association( harrogate and Ripon Beekeepers) back in January but so far haven't received any interest.

As a former member I can confirm that they are fairly useless at dealing with that type of generous offer. Apologies on their behalf. I am sure you will find someone

If you're not on the HRBKA Facebook group I can post your offer there if you want. Might be more interest with beginners now.
Simon

Latest posts

Back