Anyone near Gloucester or Stroud?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Firegazer

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
Langstroth
Number of Hives
My wife and I are trying to get some close-up experience with bees whilst waiting to join the local Association and start courses next year, etc.

If you don't mind showing off your bees to some keen beekeeping wannabees (!?) who can bring cake with them :) your help would be gratefully received.

Thanks in advance.

I am sure a member will offer help.
The word "Cake" I think will swing it :cheers2:

Thanks. My wife and I are both booked up on your course. Looking forward to it (and seeing the infamous Beehaus up close!).

Oh poop, the Omlet site seems to be a bit broken at taking bookings. Is there anyway to book direct with you as I'd like to tag along as well so I can see if this beekeeping is to my taste too?

Thanks,

Pete

Firegazer Anyone near Gloucester or Stroud?
E a s y bee products Gloucester A 46 are offering a no nonsense hands on experience approach to bee keeping at there home Apiary site by experienced staff.
Every Wednesday 9.00am- 3.00pm on the dot, rain or shine for 4 days, lunch break 1.00pm-1.30pm safe parking available.
You will learn how to handle the bees, learn the life cycle, hive maintenance, make the hive parts. do’s and don’ts, working with your mentors on site with whatever is required for that day?

Essential equipment;
Bee suits will be available to loan or buy during the courses,
Your Glasses fine viewing? Safety specks,
Wellington boots.
2 prs Marigold (washing up gloves) for handling bees,
Note book and pen,
Be prepared for a change of dry clothes if it rains,
Antihistamine tablets “just in case”
Bring your own lunch,

With your new confidence and knowledge in handling the bees, at the end of the 4 weeks you can pick your own 5 frame National nucleus (family of bees) to take away and site in your garden with the confident knowledge to manage it.
see the website

Mr Mrs Beekeeper you can find us on the map Click on link below site map (point B) my phone numbers 01452 862420--07971 806670
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&s...1.857941,-2.146797&spn=0.043574,0.175095&z=13

COST;
£285 to include the 5 frame nucleus and 4 days tuition.
to book call the office Marion or Lucy 01452 862420

Latest posts

Back